Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 1 deadline

I am back from the trip and February 1 has passed. The first day of February was the day spring numbers were to be in so that decisions could be made about the economic future of Judson. Though traditional enrollment is stronger than last year, the adult numbers need some help. Today I will finish formulating the plan for Judson and announce it tomorrow at 3 pm. We have no problems that $20m and Jesus cannot solve--we have half that formula already in action on our behalf!! Onward and Upward!

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house, and test me now in this," says the Lord of hosts, "if I will no not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour out for you a blessing until there is no more need." Malachai 3:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment